>DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE< Super Bowl pregame 2011

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union."

Saturday, December 17, 2011

No Christmas wreath this year

With all that has occurred this year, I feel in a sense, the circle has been broken. The passing of my Mom in August, the hubby's aunt passing a few days ago. A wreath, just doesn't seem like the right thing to do this year. Instead, I was at Walmart in Hiawatha, Iowa, looking for something comfy to wear on the drive home, (the hubby's family is from Iowa), I found some evergreen sprays, cheap, it's walmart, anyway. I picked up a couple of sprays, 1 for Mom and 1 for Aunt Irene, she was very helpful in my sewing endeavours. I combined the 2 sprays, to make a long spray, use some ribbon I picked up at the Dollar Store, and some ornaments from the anniversary party and this is what I finished with. It is hanging outside the front door as a symbol of my loss this year.



I see the countless Christmas trees
... Around the world below,
With tiny lights like heaven's stars
Reflecting in the snow.

The sight is so spectacular

please wipe away that tear for I am spending


CHRISTMAS WITH JESUS CHRIST
this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs

that people hold so dear but the sound of music can't compare

with the CHRISTMAS CHOIR up here.

I have no words to tell you

of the JOY their voices bring for it is beyond description

to HEAR THE ANGELS SING. 

  I know how much you miss me,

I see the pain inside your heart for I am spending

 CHRISTMAS WITH JESUS CHRIST
this year.

I can't tell you of the SPLENDOR or the PEACE here in this place

 Can you just imagine CHRISTMAS WITH OUR SAVIOR face to face

I'll ask him to lift your spirit as I tell him of your love so then

PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER

as you lift your eyes above.

Please let your hearts be joyful and let your spirit sing
for I am spending

CHRISTMAS IN HEAVEN

and I’m walking WITH THE KING.

til next time


wild clover

~ ~
 *



.

No comments:

Post a Comment