>DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE< Super Bowl pregame 2011

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union."

Friday, April 3, 2015

It's here, it's here, Spring is finially here.

Welcome to SPRING.

Shovels flying, seeds sprouting, snake killing and all in a days work.

The green houses are doing there job. I can't wait to get the things grown but wait- that means winter is coming, slow down, enjoy it.

 
Water towers around the tomatoes

 
Potatoes are in the ground (last week)

 
Extra tomato plants

 
The watering cans for the grandkids.


With all the tribulation in the world I leave you with this.

Today is what I call, "Good Friday", the day my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ was hung on a cross to die for my sins. As many feel set free by the Resurrection of Jesus, they should also remember how he got to the point of being resurrected. The pain he endured.
Today is an important day for me.

till next time

connie


~ ~
*
 
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment