>DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE< Super Bowl pregame 2011

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union."

Sunday, January 30, 2011

~*~THIRTY-ONE GIFTS ~*~ I REALLY LIKE THEIR TOTES~*~

                                                             THIRTY-ONE TOTES
                                                              http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/



I love these totes, they are different sized lunch totes, with silver lining and a type of sealed outer surface. For the size and what I consider durability they are well worth the price, which is very reasonable, considering the price you could give for a handbag or tote of equal size.

 

                                                                                        CONNIE'S CROCHET
                                                                                           medium lunch tote

The variety of fabric for totes, a small charge for embroidery. I chose the elephant for my crochet projects, it is easily wiped off if you get anything on it. It maybe waterproof. I haven't tested that yet. I'm thinking it may float if its zipped.
Oh, I forgot to mention it does zip.

               
                                      DOUBLE G
                     medium lunch tote, same as above
                 
Bet your wondering
 "Double G", some great-grandma's don't mind GG, or GiGi, but of coarse, I'm not the GiGi kind of grandma, besides, it helps build the vocabulary. Got this just because I liked it.



                                                                                                GRANDMAS GOODIES
                                                                                                        small lunch tote                            

This bag is PERFECT size! This grandma can use it for so many things instead of dragging the big bag to the store or shopping. This match's the large bag that every one asks, "Is that a diaper bag?" I tell them, it's a craft bag, I'm a crafter, not really sure just what it's called but I love it to!

I am fortunate enough to have a lady at work that is a representative of the company and shares the monthly specials.

Here is a link to there web page, to find a representative near you.

                                            http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/

They are really good gifts if you need a gift & you just don't know what to get.
Everyone loves personalized gifts.


As I mentioned earlier,
"silver lining"
included!


'til next time,

wild clover        


     

No comments:

Post a Comment