>DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE< Super Bowl pregame 2011

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union."

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

TIGER (ENTERPRISE ELEMENTARY MASCOT)


FINISHED AT LONG LAST.......

I had begin to think I wouldn't be able to finish before the end of the school year,
much to my suprise as I drove the bus to the front of Entetprise school this very morning, the Principal's car was not there.

Great I thought,
but 
just as though it was planned, the students were exiting the bus she was walking past
and
I was able to give her the gift, there with all the students standing present.



Cute tail


Cute Whiskers



Adorable Face

Who could help but love it.


This is the basic pattern from a doorstop pattern:



I used the basic pattern, then worked from a picture I took of the bilboard in front of the school.



This school is my earliest memory of school. I attended Enterprise Elementary School,

50 years ago.


'til next time


wild clover





No comments:

Post a Comment