>DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE< Super Bowl pregame 2011

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union."

Saturday, September 10, 2011

What a beautiful way.

What a beautiful way to ask those, whom come over our tall wooden fence; not to!

We had talked for years about how to keep people from climbing the fence and making themselves at home, or just hiding from the police.

I had asked when we first moved in, if we could plant climbing roses along the fence. Not wanting the hubby to know this would be my "Security System". Well, after the garage was broken into and things stolen, he was still, "Climbing roses?"

We had left for a day adventure, to return to find someone had been in the yard again and the backdoor knob was difficult to turn. Plus, the 70 year old neighbor.

Finally, I got my wish, we found some straggly climbing roses at the end of the season, hot as ever, we found them at, Menard's, I think, doesn't matter, I wanted them to match, the hubby watered and tended them, though the hot 2011 summer, we have 2 spots people like to jump the fence. Each spot got a climbing rose. The picture below is the first rose, from this year plant. I can't wait to see it in full bloom next year.

Trust me ladies;
get your roses living and enjoying their beauty for years; 
instead of a few fleeting days.

Thank you, Handsome, for giving me "Roses forever".







til next time,

wild clover




*

No comments:

Post a Comment