>DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE< Super Bowl pregame 2011

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union."

Thursday, December 1, 2011

AHHHH~~~ DECEMBER 1, It's Christmas time in the city.



December 1,

A day to be remembered by my family, it is my father's, mother's birthday. The real beginning of the holiday season for me. I even caught myself singing Silver Bells to all that would listen at work this morning.

Go ahead,,,,,,,,,,,,,,; be that happy. Sing as if no one is listening.

Let your heart be light.

Much to do. Even caught myself thinking about cookies,
ugh,
Well it's, "Christmas time in the city".
Baking has always been a must at the holiday's.

To start; probably chocolate chip, peanut butter, and oatmeal, maybe some raisins?? not sure.

Check gypsy grandma's goodies for recipes if you like, but give me a minute.

gypsy grandmas goodies <<< click here to go to page

Cookies take a minute.

til next time

wild clover

~*~~*~~*~~*~~~*~~*~~~*~~*~~~*~~*~~~*~~*~~~*~~*~~~*~~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment