>DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE< Super Bowl pregame 2011

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union."

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Someone PLEASE take the Weed killer away from my husband!!!

This is what happens when someone is to far away from the weed when they spray.
The Cranberry Cotoneastern bush may not make it!
Some of the plant is still green and flowering at the bottom but I don't know.



Poor tomato plant, he blamed the chilly temperature.


Tomato and green peppers, too, 
potatoes look ok.
I can hear him saying,
 "you can plant, 3 days after you spray!"
like that's gonna help!



It really upsets me to think I planted the cranberry bush after letting it set all winter and now weed killer got it.

Not very happy with Mr. Himself!


Oh yea, I forgot he had himself a small controlled fire, (to much dried crabgrass, from snakes),
 the "controlled" fire, burnt up my clematis, no flowers this year.

So he's off the spraying for the rest of the year or until my bush comes back.
If not, I can see those new roses not making it, speaking of roses, he even got one of them.
It wouldn't be so bad it he didn't spray 3 ft away from the weed and let the wind carry the spray to neighboring plants.

Enough for now.....


~ : o /


.

No comments:

Post a Comment