>DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE< Super Bowl pregame 2011

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union."

Sunday, May 27, 2012

What a day......

Well, it's only over a 100* on the asphalt, where I stand on to water plants for a local garden center. I would have never thought I would been written up, for asking someone with a baby, in a baby car seat, in a shopping cart, baby clothed, to step in from the sun and heat, while a cashier was trying to find an item, in a sale add for the company.
But I did.
This caretaker was so mad, they said, I was questioning his parenting? Which was not the case, I was only trying to get them out of the hot sun, which was in the face of the baby.
I was told this caretaker plans on contacting the parent company, I hope he does. Then maybe we can get to the bottom of why people are being sent from one area to another, with no purpose or reason. The care taker was looking for an item in the sale add, and they sent him to the garden center, which does not carry that item. So while the cashier was making phone calls to find out, if we even had it, I asked the caretaker to step inside the tent where the cashier was, the caretaker wasn't happy about it. I was concerned about the baby being in the sun, guess I crossed the "Good Customer Service" line.
After I got my DQ burger, I ordered w/o cheese, had cheese. I called to let them know, I wasn't upset but what if a child got the burger and had allergies? I asked the manager, to just ask the grill cook, to pay closer attention to the orders. It's all good.
I didn't have time to go back, I had just got my ass chewed by the company for a caretaker being stupid.
Start to clock back in, the head cashier asks if I'm leaving, I told her, I was returning from lunch, since she was a witness to the write up, maybe she knew something I hadn't been told, so I asked her if I needed to clock back in and she said "NO", I said ok, so do I need to talk to someone about it? She said to talk to the same people that did the chewing, I told them, she said, I didn't need to clock in, one said she was making conversation and the other said, clock in. I told them I didn't have a problem with going home. Clocked in finished shift, didn't see her again, left and went home.
Yea, I hope she got talked to about her, inability to have a good work enviroment?
Other than that, my arms are on fire from the sun and heat.

Enough of my bad day, if it weren't for our fighting Men and Women, I wouldn't have anything to be grateful for.

REMEMBER OUR MILITARY, this Memorial Day 2012.

God Bless America
God Bless Our Troops

til next time

wild clover

~ ~
 *


.

No comments:

Post a Comment