>DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE< Super Bowl pregame 2011

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union."

Monday, October 29, 2012

Hope for the best but expect the worst!



Working has it's ups and downs, as much as anything.
 I guess, I wasn't quite sure what I want to do.
I really like the job,
I enjoy sporting good, guns, knives, ammunition, fishing, and all that go with it.
I keep getting calls about new work experiences.
Think I'll keep what I have.

Now for the hurricane, and all my friends on the East Coast, stay safe, warm, and comforted.
Please return, I will keep a candle lite for you.


Spc. Brett Hyde, Tomb Sentinel, 3d U.S. Infantry Regiment
(The Old Guard), keeps guard over the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier during Hurricane Sandy at Arlington ...

TOMB OF THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER
 
October 29, 2012

There's a hurricane on the East Coast, Hurricane Sandy.
It sure has made a mess over the last few days.
Americans Soldiers have guarded this tomb from April 6, 1948.
Today, amidst the hurricane, it will be no different.
If not the these Soldiers, who would keep watch over us?
I pray for there safety and God spares them any suffering.
I say to them for their unwavering duty to our fallen, unknown.

THANK YOU!
 
Thank you for your
                  "Faith in God",
                                "Duty to Country", and
                                              "Belief, The United States Of America"
                                                                 is the greatest Country in the World!
 
 
 

Well enough for now.

God has a plan, hope we are all in it.

til next time,

connie

~ ~
 *

.




No comments:

Post a Comment