>DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE< Super Bowl pregame 2011

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union."

Monday, April 25, 2016

Gardening and other busy~ness

Busy~ness
 
 
Pink Almond in bloom,
reminds me of small carnations,
I first loved this plant when I was young at my parents home,
they grew next to the house in the foundation, like they had been planted a long time ago
and finally made it to bloom.
I only noticed 1 year of bloom, but it was enough to carry with me the fondness I had for them.
 
The dutch boy and girl was a gift from my Hubby with some friendly persuasion,
at
 Farmers Market Garden Center in Decatur, IL.
She has all kinds of wonderful garden fun things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The Garden
 
 
Tomatoes, Green peppers.
Tomatoes I started from seed,
green peppers, no such luck starting them,
to Farmer's Market I went.

 
Potato bed & turned soil.

 
Turned soil for green peppers.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
New bird bath basin.

 
Brought from the front & added it to the backyard flower garden.

 
Alum almost in bloom.
I just couldn't wait to show off the new bird bath.
 
Seed plantings of herbs are still a bit small.
 but using planters for herbs of sage, rosemary, & thyme.
The sage, not to sure, we pulled it in the fall & hung upside down,
left to hang in the basement, thought I would take the sage for seasoning,
started working the leaves off the plant & they were still moist,
Took the plant, repotted & watered.
Time will tell.
 
Rosemary & Thyme I started as seed, only a couple even sprouted.
We'll see how that goes too.
 
Too, Lavender,
I lost my planted lavender a couple years ago,
trying a bit of seed this year.
 
 
All the garden goodnes I have for now.
 
Just wishing you the best of God"s Blessings
 
Have Faith.
Keep your Faith.
Look forward with Hope.
 
Trust in God.
 
Take it to the Lord in Prayer.
 
 
 
 
 
til next time,
connie
 
~ ~
*


.

No comments:

Post a Comment