>DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE< Super Bowl pregame 2011

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union."

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Okay, I admit it....~ I am Not A Fan of Granny Squares ~ UGH @**~**@ UGH



I really wish I had the patience to work in short bursts, to create something beautiful. But I don't. I have always seen granny squares as a way to use up left over yarn and have never really found beauty in them. When they were finished, all would be joined together in a way as to have, no rhythm, a lot of mismatched color crocheted together.

I would call it a 

DISTURBED Rainbow,

a box of crayons,

strewn,

with no sense of  direction.

Pattern being it's only means of beauty,

size is never an issue, large or small,

it is still

"the granny square."

these patterns can be found here:
http://priscillascrochet.net/freepatterns.html

Circle of friends < pink, purple, green>
Spring Breeze Afghan Square <aran color-solid>

Lots of free patterns.


Enough carrying on about this square, I have a purpose, a doll needs a home, not just any doll, a Spirit Doll.

'til next time,

wild clover



No comments:

Post a Comment