>DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE< Super Bowl pregame 2011

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union."

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TOO BUSY TO KEEP UP

Got the sweaters finished, don't think I have even had time to post them to ravelry as just finished, let alone a picture. Found some really cute butterfly buttons for them. So you know, I haven't been slacking at crochet I have finished a Chemo cap that was requested for a friend.


the 3 cute kids are my grandchildren this picture was a Christmas gift.
Along with this I was asked to work one for a child on a bus. How can you say no when it's a child? As you can see mine are healthy.

Thank you God.

Now that we are into the latter winter months I have begun other projects. My grandson wants "Tails", a Sonic, charctarter crocheted. I showed him the pattern and he wasn't going home til we purchased the yarn. He loved that yarn all the way to the checkout. He was hoping to take the doll home that day, but grandma's, finger's are not that fast anymore.

Got plenty more to write about I just don't have the time right now.


'til next time,

wild clover


No comments:

Post a Comment